Hi there!
My name is Ashlyn Cazalet, and I have been traveling through Second life since May 9th 2007. I have done quite a bit over the years. My one regret though, was not taking more pictures and writing more down. I have been away for awhile, but now I am back and ready to explore. This time I plan to take pictures and journal my experience.
With this my journey begins. I hope you will enjoy my travels and all I will be showcasing in Second life, Sansar, High Fidelity, Sinespace and more.
See you soon,
Happy Travels
Ashlyn Cazalet
~Life is a Journey not a destination.
My name is Ashlyn Cazalet, and I have been traveling through Second life since May 9th 2007. I have done quite a bit over the years. My one regret though, was not taking more pictures and writing more down. I have been away for awhile, but now I am back and ready to explore. This time I plan to take pictures and journal my experience.
With this my journey begins. I hope you will enjoy my travels and all I will be showcasing in Second life, Sansar, High Fidelity, Sinespace and more.
See you soon,
Happy Travels
Ashlyn Cazalet
~Life is a Journey not a destination.

No comments:
Post a Comment